Voter caution

-

tomt966

Reaction score
Since not everyone reads the political forum I thought I'd post this here.....After you mark your machine ballot with candidates of your choice, make sure it still lists those choices before you pull/push the ok lever.

BUT, after you push OK it changes.... Then what? Voter fraud is a big thing. Plus all thos dead people voting. Wonder if thats an absentee ballot for them?

It must be different in Missouri. You walk up to the table that has your prefix of your name on it and show em your drivers lisc. and then you sign or initial the page after they confirm you are who you are, then the TWO reps initial off on your verification. They give you a ballot and you proceed to the voting station. Make your marks with a black marker and deposit your ballot into the box. How can that get screwed up. Seems simple but there are those that are looking for a way to screw it up.
Small Block

This is my first time, as far back in the sticks as I live I'll probably have to carve my votes on a stone tablet...

mfln65l.jpg

It must be different in Missouri. You walk up to the table that has your prefix of your name on it and show em your drivers lisc. and then you sign or initial the page after they confirm you are who you are, then the TWO reps initial off on your verification. They give you a ballot and you proceed to the voting station. Make your marks with a black marker and deposit your ballot into the box. How can that get screwed up. Seems simple but there are those that are looking for a way to screw it up.
Small Block

And THEN a real live person has to COUNT those ballots. I imagine there has been some sort of vote fraud going on for as long as there has been voting.

Voter fraud...democrats say republicans do it, but who is it that keeps getting caught?

Them pesky democrats....

Oh? Citation needed; let's have some reliable support for that claim. You do have reliable, recent support for the claim, right? You're not just referring to the completely filthy '68 Chicago election shenanigans, right?

While you're digging that up, take a look at this real nice Republican tactic.

Election tampering (and denial of same) has been going on for as long as there have been elections. No party has a monopoly on it.

Thankfully I live in a nice backwards state where they give you a sharpie and a bubble sheet (which replaced nice simple punchcards). If you can't figure that out, your County/State/Nation is probably better off without your input.

Oh? Citation needed; let's have some reliable support for that claim. You do have reliable, recent support for the claim, right? You're not just referring to the completely filthy '68 Chicago election shenanigans, right?

Election tampering (and denial of same) has been going on for as long as there have been elections. No party has a monopoly on it.

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2010/10/is_there_voting.php

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/12/21/obama-makes-first-move-to-undermine-2010-elections"/

http://texasgopvote.com/2010-electi...-rick-perry-caught-tape-error-or-fraud-001974

Republicans don't have to use tactics, Dems throw each other under the bus, truth be known Hilary probably won the dem pres nomination.. I trust very few in power, the one I do trust is John Boehner from Ohio.. When the dems tryed to ram through cap and trade before anyone could even read the bill he stood right there on the house floor for 90-minutes telling the american people exactly what was in that bill, he will be the speaker of the house and he will run for pres in 2012, remember this post...

bring a little can of white out so you can whiten out every little blemish you may see in another bubble. :D That's for all you folks who won't vote for Charlie Crist btw.

A very famous person once said, Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything
Do you know who said that?

-
Back