Vally Pan,
New Set of Plugs,
Valve Covers,

***************$2000 OBO*******************************

Attachments

• th_Newmotor.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,399
Newmotor.jpg

is there any thing you may need that can be traded plus cash to help get or is 1800 straight up

can you email me close photos of combustion chamber and in take prts , i.e where you say it needs seat ?
have you ever ran these heads , why are you selling them how far are they from being installed on a motor ? are springs good ? what lift ,
sry for all ? just wanna be sure before i jump off , i was waitng for victor edddys but these dound good

I am interested in buying the short block package and head/valvetrain/induction package. Heck, I guess that means I am interested in buying an engine from you.

can you email me close photos of combustion chamber and in take prts , i.e where you say it needs seat ?
have you ever ran these heads , why are you selling them how far are they from being installed on a motor ? are springs good ? what lift ,
sry for all ? just wanna be sure before i jump off , i was waitng for victor edddys but these dound good

No sir never ran these heads, If the Valve Seats are ok, then there ready, just put it together everything is there, They came off a Complete running motor with Hardly any run time on it, springs are Good,

Nobody is Looking for a Bad A$$ set of heads?????
I had asked for some pics of combustionchamber and seat area in an earlier post I was real interested in these but you stop posting i asumed you sold them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back