W2 gear.

-

SWED67barracuda

Reaction score
Hi Gals n`Pals. Does anyone know where to find parts for W2 cylinderheads , like rockerarms and bridge , valves and such items.Best regards Ubbe.

Hi Gals n`Pals. Does anyone know where to find parts for W2 cylinderheads , like rockerarms and bridge , valves and such items.Best regards Ubbe.

The heads come up here on FABO pretty often.

Rocker arms come from Jesel, T&D, Harland Sharp, Crane, MoPar Performance and every now and then you can find some Norris Stainless steel rockers.

You can use a .150 long Chevy valve if you double check and correct the geometry. Springs are one of the few things that are relatively universal.

Intakes are MP and Holley. I'd love to have my Holley W-2 tunnel ram back. You can find them used on here and on eBay. You will also need headers.

I have a set of Isky mechanical/adjustable rockers, as well as a pair of banana grooved shafts for the W2 setup. The only things I don't have are the bolts & spacers forthe rocker arms & shafts. PM me & we can discuss it.

I have a set of Isky mechanical/adjustable rockers, as well as a pair of banana grooved shafts for the W2 setup. The only things I don't have are the bolts & spacers forthe rocker arms & shafts. PM me & we can discuss it.

I'd like to see pictures of those rockers. AFAIK, Isky never made a W-2 rocker.

It's possible you have the MP ductile iron rockers. I don't believe they were made by Isky.

Mopar W2 and W5 Small Block Roller Rocker Arms - New | eBay

Crane used to make w2 rockers that were affordable....but no more...these are made by Crane for Mopar...

And depending on which w2 head you have you might need shafts and stands.....shafts are 300 bucks for a set....

so click on over to Harland Sharp...they sell a complete kit for around 1000 bucks..,,they seel the Race version and the Econo Version also

valves buy 11/32 from Ferrrea...

Mopar Performance W2 Heads Small Block Includes Intake and W2 Shaft Rockers

complete set of heads with rockers and intake manifold

Last edited:
The heads come up here on FABO pretty often.

Rocker arms come from Jesel, T&D, Harland Sharp, Crane, MoPar Performance and every now and then you can find some Norris Stainless steel rockers.

You can use a .150 long Chevy valve if you double check and correct the geometry. Springs are one of the few things that are relatively universal.

Intakes are MP and Holley. I'd love to have my Holley W-2 tunnel ram back. You can find them used on here and on eBay. You will also need headers.
Thanks for this info. very useful , Ubbe.

-
Back