-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a set of W2 race heads that I had for my demon build, but since I am selling the car I no longer have a need for the heads. The heads are completely stock, no machine work has ever been done to them and they are complete. I am asking $1800.00 OBO for the heads. I also have a Holly SB intake for the heads as well. The connection on the front of the intake is ovaled out, but I am sure it could be fixed at any local machine shop, I am asking $150.00 for the intake. The parts are just North of Houston, TX and I am willing to ship, or have you pick them up. If you would like for me to ship the parts, the rides on your expense. 77388 is the zipcode if you'd like to shop around for some shipping prices.

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,708
  • IMG_1978.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,628
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,592
  • IMG_1980.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,617
  • IMG_1976.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,634
What is the heads part number?
Are they for standard tappet angles? Or the race block tappet angles?
They look to be 72cc, is that correct?
What springs are on it as well as the other hardware?
Your selling them comets with rockers?
What make are the rockers?
Rocker stands are cast in?
(Sorry about that last one, I can not find my glasses to see my I-phone screen so well.)
A dash, which Bolley intake is that? Street Dominator or is it the Strip Dominator?

The casting number on the heads are 3870810, the rocker stands are casted into the head (I think that's what you were asking) Also I am not sure on the chamber CC, the book that I have on them doesn't give specifics on this casting number, I know the other casting numbers didn't come in that cc. Also I am not sure about the springs and rockers this is how I bought the heads a few years back, I might be able to call the guy I bought them from he might remember them. Or if you know a way to help me out I will gladly get you the information. Also the intake is a Holly Street Dominator.

By the looks of the picture they're the Econo head with the built in rocker stands. The race heads have the shaved stands that you have put the aluminum rocker stands with the offset W2 shafts on. I believe you are correct at 72cc.

By the looks of the picture they're the Econo head with the built in rocker stands. The race heads have the shaved stands that you have put the aluminum rocker stands with the offset W2 shafts on. I believe you are correct at 72cc.

I agree. Looks like the same heads/ rocker gear I am running on my car. I have the same intake but just recently swapped it out for an Edelbrock Victor unit. The heads work great.

Someone should buy this top half. Good luck with sale!

Great work guys and thanks for the helping hand with my eyes.
Now I need to have cash for these. Ive been looking for a while. Figures I'm cashless when they come around!

Also as i look at these the rockers look to be the stock Iron W2 rockers. It looks like Ma Mopar box stock stuff.

two versions of stock w2 rockers were available..

unbushed and bushed...

I found out some more information on the heads.

They are the Econo heads. The casting number is 3870810.
I know that the valves are stock so that's a 1.60 on the intake and a 2.02 on the exhaust. They are for a 59 degree block, the springs are good for a flat tappet cam with no more than .550" lift. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll take 1700 for the heads and intake thats a very fair price, they don't make either anymore.

This weekend only, I'll take 1500 for everything intake included. I am leaving for a school for the Army on Tuesday so I won't be able to ship after that. I really want to move these so that's why I'm dropping the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back