W2 Roller Rockers

-

douglas340

Reaction score
Hello All
I have a set of W2 alloy Batten heads that have a flat rocker pedestal. I can get a set of crane or harland sharp roller rockers that came of W2 econo heads cheap, I was just wondering if they can be adapted to suit my batten heads & what will i nead to adapted them, Or can i just buy a new set thats at a good price?? Sorry if this question sound dum, But i dont know anything about W2 heads
Cheers Doug
These are the heads that I have. The harland sharp(red)rockers do not come with the shafts, But the crane do.

$(KGrHqUOKo4E1rejpCDYBNmmW,2iNg~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKj!E1sNOO5CRBNmmO4WdgQ~~_12.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01300.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC01304.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 295
Yes, you'll ned the stands to use rockers period. The stands allow you to adjust the height of the rocker for improved geometry. The "ECNO" heads have the pedastals cast in. So adjustment is via shims , to go up, or machine work on the stands, to go down.

The stands bolt onto the head and the rockers onto the stands. The rockers are the same for any W2 head.

So for the harland sharp rockers in the pic, All I need to get is the blocks & shafts to make them work on my heads, Is this right??

Them heads need portin a little more. lol

you need the stands and you need the correct offsetted shafts....

http://www.billetracingparts.com/W-2 Mopar Rocker Stands.html

you can buy a new set of harland sharps that will come with stands and shafts...they are about $1000.00....

Crane is now making the w2 rockers again...dont think they come with shafts..

Mopar performance sells the offsetted shafts...they are about 150 bucks each.

The W2 roller rockers I was hopping to get have fallen through, Anybody got a set for sale or know someone that has, And are willing to send to Brisbane Australia??
Cheers Doug

-
Back