WAGGIN......Great people

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
Curtis came down yesterday to trade 2 cases of beer for a 273 and ended up helping me work through some issues with my build. We thrashed it into the wee hours of the night then started off again this a.m.
He brought a few much needed parts with him as well........for those of you whom have never dealt with Curtis he is truly a go getter.
My wife wants to adopt him.

011.jpg

Wags at work

010.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Thats the Aloha Spirit! Looks like he got to partake in his payment also! He might owe ya a beer!

Aloha Mike

Yep that Dawg Waggs is the man for any job,he,s got some skills that boy!Way to go Curtis!Next stop...Toronto,I,ll supply the beers while you use your paws on the 66 Dart!LOL8):grommit:WOOF!

Great stuff guys!! Attaboy Waggs, that must be your creeper sitting under 65BCODA's car cuz I dont think he would fit on it!!LOL JK guys;-)

I knew when i saw that first mug that wasn't Curtis. I know who Roger is and always welcome here and now it looks like Curtis would fit right in around here also. Mods come in all sizes. Dynamite comes in small packages and i wont forget it. The wife just got back from Colorado for a week so now it might be my turn to just grab up Mike and make a round and see some new members. That's what i live for. Meeting friends that i have never met. Gotta stop by the Tony Fields "MeMike" Shrine. Some day. Roger, dont tell me you had to furnish the beer you traded for? Old Wags is a sly devil. I'm on to ya Wags.
Small Block

Yes Bill :happy10: we have got to jump down to Florida some time and meet Waggin some day.:cheers:
He sure is a get it dun type of fellow for sure 8)
Waggin has put me in the 12.0's with his imagination and skills with my dual's he made me =P~ I call them waggin dual's to all the folks that look at them.
all six front to back w a g g i n dual's made in the usa in Florida :-D
I wish I could have recorded the responses and faces when they looked at this engine at George Rays Drag strip this past week end, after a 12.07 pass they had to look under the hood :-D Thank you waggin:cheers: for your part you jumped in on this for Victoria's little 170 ci, / bud, you sure fixed me up and made it happen when all ells failed to build a set for a 170 ci low deck / :happy10: Thank you for making this happen and for jumping in and lending a hand to 65BCODA, a good guy alert for sure :cheers:

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 038.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 032.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 033.jpg

Yes Bill :happy10: we have got to jump down to Florida some time and meet Waggin some day.:cheers:
He sure is a get it dun type of fellow for sure 8)
Waggin has put me in the 12.0's with his imagination and skills with my dual's he made me =P~ I call them waggin dual's to all the folks that look at them.
all six front to back w a g g i n dual's made in the usa in Florida :-D
I wish I could have recorded the responses and faces when they looked at this engine at George Rays Drag strip this past week end, after a 12.07 pass they had to look under the hood :-D Thank you waggin:cheers: for your part you jumped in on this for Victoria's little 170 ci, / bud, you sure fixed me up and made it happen when all ells failed to build a set for a 170 ci low deck / :happy10: Thank you for making this happen and for jumping in and lending a hand to 65BCODA, a good guy alert for sure :cheers:

If you guys get down this way let me know the time and I will be there.

I met Curtis, his pop and son at Mopars with Big Daddy back in Nov. Great guy.8)

DSC00162 (Custom).JPG

Great stuff guys!! Attaboy Waggs, that must be your creeper sitting under 65BCODA's car cuz I dont think he would fit on it!!LOL JK guys;-)

Its in the shop for looks pretty much, once upon a time many beers ago in the distant past when I may have been able to use it!!

If you guys get down this way let me know the time and I will be there.

I met Curtis, his pop and son at Mopars with Big Daddy back in Nov. Great guy.8)

You can count on it clonedbrother :cheers:
It sure would be a great day for everyone :cheers: and I can't wait to get Curtis to let me poor a cold one for all of us one day soon :cheers:

-
Back