Waggin's Wagon!

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Gave me a pic to play with in photoshop... this is what I came up with.

EX001278_1245042308952955285.jpg

here try this

'76 '77 with demon taillights with green go and flat black hood, bumpers, R/T flares and trim? With similar bumpers except the '76 grill and the turn/driving lights in the valance like you have on the '78? And an AAR style strobe stripe with no fuel door and the 3 piece rear spoiler? Also AAR style exhaust or twin out the sides in back (maybe challenger style) with a plate in the middle of the back. and the cowl induction hood.

first two pics are the concept drawing with the bumpers I like the second two are of my car with the fender flares, louvers and spoilers and the last one is of the grill except mine doesn't have the center emblem.

If thats to much I understand

77 super bee frente.jpg

77 super bee.jpg

DCP_4327.jpg

DCP_4389.jpg

2061651_29_full.jpg

That's WAY beyond my level, lol... maybe someone else here can do it?

Hey Ross. You wouldent happen to have another set of Demon tail panels lying around you could give me a good deal on would you?

Hey Ross. You wouldent happen to have another set of Demon tail panels lying around you could give me a good deal on would you?

I wish I did. I saw one at the last swap meet but for the price you could have bought the repop one. All I have left are the inner parts that the tail light buckets screw to.

I wish I did. I saw one at the last swap meet but for the price you could have bought the repop one. All I have left are the inner parts that the tail light buckets screw to.

Well it was worth a try. Thanks Ross. even used ones are on the high side. I am thinking about saying to hell with it and just leave the 75 Duster tail lights in my car.

Well it was worth a try. Thanks Ross. even used ones are on the high side. I am thinking about saying to hell with it and just leave the 75 Duster tail lights in my car.

it would be a lot easier to go that route. I got lucky when I found mine and you should have heard the guy when I told him to cut it in half. I heard his jaw drop:toothy10::toothy10:

did you cut out the one that was wrecked? I bet with some time I could fix it. it's only metal.

it would be a lot easier to go that route. I got lucky when I found mine and you should have heard the guy when I told him to cut it in half. I heard his jaw drop:toothy10::toothy10:

did you cut out the one that was wrecked? I bet with some time I could fix it. it's only metal.

I wish I did but I did not:angry7: They were in very bad shape. If I had known how much they go for though I would have banged on them till the cows cam home.

Hey do you still have the middle part of it?

here try this

'76 '77 with demon taillights with green go and flat black hood, bumpers, R/T flares and trim? With similar bumpers except the '76 grill and the turn/driving lights in the valance like you have on the '78? And an AAR style strobe stripe with no fuel door and the 3 piece rear spoiler? Also AAR style exhaust or twin out the sides in back (maybe challenger style) with a plate in the middle of the back. and the cowl induction hood.

first two pics are the concept drawing with the bumpers I like the second two are of my car with the fender flares, louvers and spoilers and the last one is of the grill except mine doesn't have the center emblem.

If thats to much I understand

Hmmmmm, I like a challenge, but I can see this'll take a little while. Working on this one might give me F-body fever :snakeman:. Lemme see what I can whip up over the next few days...

Hmmmmm, I like a challenge, but I can see this'll take a little while. Working on this one might give me F-body fever :snakeman:. Lemme see what I can whip up over the next few days...

sweet if you need any more reference pics, or clarification let me know

I'm needin the area around the trunk lock as much of a piece as I can find,someone hacked open the trunk on the 70 340 duster and I'm gonna need a piece to repair it
well it was cut in half and then I trimmed the parts off I didn't need. I have a little of it left but not much.

I'm needin the area around the trunk lock as much of a piece as I can find,someone hacked open the trunk on the 70 340 duster and I'm gonna need a piece to repair it

it got cut in half right there Ill see if I can find whats left

Nice job, hemizach!
Pat
I wish I wasn't such a computer dummy!

-
Back