Wagon with 340 !!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma's sleeper car. Can't imagine the crapstangs kids face when they get stomped by Grandma, in a wagon! LOL

with Cherry Bombs... its no sleeper.... you couldnt sneak up on a Garbage truck.

-RPM

I've officially been told "No" by she who must be obeyed. Something about working on the one I already have...

ya C130... your close ! ... well .. as stupid as I am... I am starting to converse with the guy... sheesh... what am I doin ?

-RPM

well.... I am going to check this car out. His grandpa was the first owner and then it got passed on to him. The car was a slant and he had a reputable shop build and put the 340/727 combo in it. He says it could use a tune up and some carb linkage adjusting, but it does run ok. He says he knows there is some rust, however indicated its not horrible. He is unsure of the rear end so I almost bet its stock. :( that would suck. I for one want to make sure it is indeed a 340. I havent ever had a 340 so what is a good determining factor to look at or is it obvious ? he believes the 340 is a 1973 but wasnt positive. Says it has big cam and alot of wappity wappity wappity noise .

Worth a look. Anyone tell me somthing on the 340 to look for ?

-RPM

I don't know about the cam, but I make Wapiti Wapiti noises every fall during Elk season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back