walking on the edge

-
I would do that. Prefer not to have the steel beams laying all around for a person to trip on.

Makes me think about the folks that installed that contraption. They must have some solid nerves.

not sure i would. i dont even like roller coasters, well not the drop part or the height at least love the loops though. no i think for my adrenaline nothing is better than 10 sec quater mile or a top speed run. (both in a safe environment of course)

Nope, not for me.

BTW, this has has got to be the best comment yet under the article... "For $175 there better by food ,drinks and a lap dance", lol! Got to love the Canadians.

I used to jump out of perfectly good airplanes when I was in the Army, so the height thing isn't that big a deal. the $175 is, so, I'll pass.
They had something like that here in Cincy for awhile. You paid to walk on the upper structure of a bridge across the Ohio River. That the was the thing to do, for about 6 months, then everyone who was going to pay to do it, did it and that was that.

Sure, I'd do it...... well..... for $1.75 not $175.00 Can we sneak up a chute and go base jumping too??? :thumrigh:

Wylde1.

I've been up the CN Tower, it was cool.

I was all over this, until they mentioned the price :sad3:

And I hope that those black nets are removed and replaced with glass, so that you can see the ground clearly. I'm sure that they won't make you have to wear a harness, that must have just been while it's under construction.

IIRC, it isn't cheap just to get up the tower in the first place.

I would rather spend the money to skydive, and feel what it's like to fly like a bird!

Both of my stepsons do that! They're iron workers like their dad.
Not for me. I don't mind heights but I like a railing or something to grab onto if necessary.

-
Back