Walter P. Chrysler swap meet

-

fatoldguy

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
795_Swap_Meet_2017_NEW.jpg

I have never been to MI yet but I see a road trip happening in the very near future.

Come on by our tables there, we have the whole section right in front of the food booth! 236-247!! I'll be wearing my FABO shirt as usual also!! There are tons of good parts here, at least 75-100 vendors, plus the entire Gibraltar Trade Center connected to it!! See y'all there!!

Come on by our tables there, we have the whole section right in front of the food booth! 236-247!! I'll be wearing my FABO shirt as usual also!! There are tons of good parts here, at least 75-100 vendors, plus the entire Gibraltar Trade Center connected to it!! See y'all there!!
Will do I'll make sure to stop.

I was wondering if this is a good show to go to I am about 8 hours away

It is, but it's a swap meet and not really a show! There are tons of parts to be had there, about 75-100 vendors, and a dozen or so cars for sale every year!

We're planing on making the pilgrimage across the state. Jasons excited to find more deals. I think we created an animal Cosgig. Lol

Me and a fellow Mopar buddy were thinking of heading down to the 44th Annual Detroit Swap Meet at the same place on January 14.

Which swap meet is bigger and better?

The Detroit swap meet is al makes, and very few Mopar vendors!! Tons of Chevy stuff tho!!

Been going to that one since it was at the State Fair grounds , like cosgig said it is huge but very few Mopar venders , mostly Ford & Chevy .

Looks Cool, It will be 6 Hours away from me.... that's if there is no snow / Ice.. I would love to go but with few mopar Vendors I might Have to Pass..

Maybe the ICH Event in Indy for me soon.

Greg

Looks Cool, It will be 6 Hours away from me.... that's if there is no snow / Ice.. I would love to go but with few mopar Vendors I might Have to Pass..

Maybe the ICH Event in Indy for me soon.

Greg
The swap meet on Jan. 29 is only Mopar . The one on Jan. 14 is all makes.

-
Back