Wanna Buy A 2015 'Vette? You Can't!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
GM issued a "Stop-Sale" order to their dealers today for the new 2015 Corvette because of a pair of potential problems.
* About 2,000 Corvettes from the new 2015 model-year may have a "suspect part" that is supposed to attach the driver's side airbag to the steering wheel
* Another 800 'Vettes could be equipped with rear parking brake cables that were not properly installed

So much for the "North American Car of the Year" as selected last January by a jury of 50 U.S. and Canadian journalists.
Hey "journalist jury" guys, do you maybe want to take a second look at the Hellcat Challengers and Chargers for "North American Car of the Year"?

I would still rather have a new stingray over the hellcat. The Corvette is all Corvette. Built to be a Corvette. Hellcats are still built on the 300 platform... :(

Just another quality car being built with a few glitches.

Technically not a recall but Its about the same thing...seems to be a common problem among new cars.

I just retired as a 30 year warranty manager with GM, Toyota, Nissan and Honda among others.

This is nothing but what happens every day at all of them. GM is certainly not the worst; I would
say that Toyota is.

Business as usual. You just happened to read about it.

Obama motors putting out a lame product? Wonder if Barack is running the Q.C.there as well???

Obama motors putting out a lame product? Wonder if Barack is running the Q.C.there as well???
Sure wish it was General Motors instead of Government Motors!!!

you would think after the slew of recalls and lawsuits Generic Motors would pay special attention to what the hell they are putting out

you would think after the slew of recalls and lawsuits Generic Motors would pay special attention to what the hell they are putting out

after seeing a few of the new corvettes, I`ve decide that that they aren`t much better looking than the previous models, which in my opinion are almost but ugly. looks like a loaf of bread that has been smashed down in the front. rear is even worse. of course ,opinions are like a--
holes , everybodies got one, huh?

-
Back