WANT 440, 340, or 383 BLOCK

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you were closer I have two 383's you or anyone else can have. One is a "D" 1968 block and the other is an "F" 1971 block. I got them and a bunch of other motor stuff from cleaning out a guy's garage. They are bare w/ caps.

I don't know if we could "leap frog" it to you from member to member. I am in Central Washington State.

Chuck

Well shucks. I'd be okay with that but don't know if I could afford all the transportation

I've got a steel crank 73 440 motor taking up space in the basement and might liquidate one of my 340s. I'm on the east coast, so there's the transportation problem.

I just recommended this in another thread but if you check with Leanna, she uses a shipper (Travis?) that offers very reasonable prices.

Check with who?

Check with ME! :-D Nice to meet ya Slugger <curtsey>
My guy is Tyler Sheff who owns FairPricedShipping.com. His phone number is 888/762-7158. He's the guy who will respond if you click his website's "Contact Us" tab but you can get faster service if you call him.

I've also got a 440, and a 400 crate motor that needs a new home.

Well crap I'd check it out but the bank I work at has an internet filter and won't let me on there to look at it

I have a 70 440 block that I would sale..$200.00
I also have a 67 440 short block with trans for $250 also

Not a bare block but, I have a fresh 69 446" B1 race motor, ready to go, for sale. I'm in Iowa. PM if interested.

bills 281.jpg

I love to have that sweet lookin rig but I don't think I could afford it :eek:(. That's exactly what I'm looking at building up to though

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back