Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to get lower RPMs just want to cruise.. So I'm looking for a chunk with 2.94 gears.. Does anyone have one to sell?? I have an 489 case so I believe I need the same to change over .. Right?
PM me or drop a line..

741, 2 0r 489 all bolt in your housing. any carrier with the desired ratio will work.

what gear do you have in there now ?? I just swapped 2.94 from 3.23 and the rpm drop was hardly noticeable .But it did take a lot of the "punch" out of it .

I have a brand new set of OEM 2.94 gears for 489 case. I bought them for a project from mancini's but never used them. $150.00 plus shipping from PA.

I have to pull my offer. I went out and grabbed the case I mentioned and upon inspection i wasnt happy with the end play. maybe the ring gear could be reset but I cant in good concience sell this because i am not sure and my reputation is worth more to me than 50 bucks.Sorry

I have to pull my offer. I went out and grabbed the case I mentioned and upon inspection i wasnt happy with the end play. maybe the ring gear could be reset but I cant in good concience sell this because i am not sure and my reputation is worth more to me than 50 bucks.Sorry
No Problem.. thanks anyway.

I may have one.....which u-joint size do you have? 2 1/8" or 2 5/8"? (7260 or 7290)
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back