Want a drawing of your car?

-

dartgirl66

Reaction score
Hey guys! How many of you out there have probably looked high and low for a print of your 'baby' only to come up unsuccessful. Well.. Bradley Wilson, of Fairdealing, Missouri, can draw, by hand, an awesome sketch of your pride and joy. All you have to do is send us a picture of the car you want drawn, or if you're close enough, or if you attend a show we're going to be at, we can take a picture of it for you. He has reasonable rates, and plenty of examples and references.
www.newbradleydwilson.com

**For a base sketch, it'll run ya $50
Brad1.jpg

Imperial2.jpg

**A Cartoon you w/ your car $65
Kevin.jpg

Car-1.jpg

**Your engine outside of the engine bay, w/ your car $65
TruckMotor.jpg

**If you're interested in anything else, just give me a holler and I'll get back to ya on it.

HotRodSanta.jpg

He could always do a before and after.. That Imperial that I posted as an example, is in the process of being restored now, and they are gonna get another one done then. I thought it was really neat.. lol. He did the concept pic of my Dart. I told him what I wanted it to look like when it was done, and TADAH! :)

Hey guys and girls, Dartgirl aint lyin. Brad can do some incredable stuff. Look in the "Met new members" Post by MeMike and there you'll see Brad. Not much to look at but he sure can draw. On top of that he's a nice guys and a member here and after all, his name is on the FABO trailer. Good call Dartgirl.
Small Block

I will be getting back to you on this dartgirl66
I would like to have Victoria dun like the chebby truck with my 170/ set up next to it, Low deck slant 170 :cheers:

Speep%20056.jpg

Speep%20058.jpg

Speep%20057.jpg

Smilebox_3806350.jpg

I will be getting back to you on this dartgirl66
I would like to have Victoria dun like the chebby truck with my 170/ set up next to it, Low deck slant 170 :cheers:

Memike, I'll let him know, it'll be a week or two, mostly likely. If it's sooner than that I'll holler at ya. When its done do you want me to ship it to ya? Or do you wanna meet somewhere since you're so close?

Memike, I'll let him know, it'll be a week or two, mostly likely. If it's sooner than that I'll holler at ya. When its done do you want me to ship it to ya? Or do you wanna meet somewhere since you're so close?
Let me get my duck's in a row first, my wife and I are saving up for a trip to petit Jean Mt. swap meet and car show on the 16th this month and I will be staying on the Petit Jean MT. for 5 days :cheers: We do this every year.
We could meet half way when I ask to have one dun :-D That would be cool and I can show you my 66 :cheers: I think it's cool to own a 66 mopar :-D

Brad is a FABO member.. he's got a '75 Duster that he's Demonizing.. The first pic in my original post is the concept of his car. It should be done in a couple of months. He plans on taking it to Monster Mopar Weekend in St. Louis in September. His username is Brad_Wilson :)

-
Back