-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Plymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a gold 1974 / 1975 Steering wheel with the center horn pad. If you have a Gold center horn pad that would work too. They had them in the Darts, Dusters, Valiants, Scamps, Challenger, Chargers for 2 years.

or

Gold/Orange Brown F-Body three spoke steering wheel. They had them on Aspens, Volares, Cordobas, Magnums, Furys.
1080x-.jpg
volare interior 4.jpg

Awesome can you send me pictures and a price? horn honks? 14" or 15"? You can PM me and I'll respond.
Yes will PM you in the morning. No problem. Horn honked when I took it out...but that's been years...I can take ya pics of whatever ya want to determine that. The horn is just a ground button.

Yes will PM you in the morning. No problem. Horn honked when I took it out...but that's been years...I can take ya pics of whatever ya want to determine that. The horn is just a ground button.

No problem send when you can.

Pictures and price please?

Don't know if you are still looking. I have a gold center pad from a 73 Duster. Let me know if you want pics.

Don't know if you are still looking. I have a gold center pad from a 73 Duster. Let me know if you want pics.
Circle center piece? or a t-shaped one with bu
Is it a round center pad? A t-shaped with 3 buttons on edges? or a padded horn pad t-shaped? send a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back