[Found!] WANT: Small Block Dist/Ign & Alternator etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfirechrome

Reaction score
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Contact seller
Picked up a REAL clean 318 2bbl LA motor, going to swap it into my '51 before I sell her (and keep the brutal 377ci SBM that's in her now). Too much motor and car's price is too high, so less motor = lower price. SO;

Missing (looking to buy):

-Alternator
-Distributor, coil & ignition
-Fuel pump
-Good 2BBL carb (elect choke) for auto kickdown (Lokar style)
-Torque Convertor for '77 318 (auto) to a a518/727

Used is fine (obviously!) and I'm open to anything cheap that'll run good. V belt on Alt (single, dual, don't care). Just not trying to buy new stuff as she goes out the door.

Looking for "not rusty" and ready to run. Thanks in advance y'all! That's her current engine below for example. Yes, I know I need to polish everything again! (Oh, and link for the car sale too)

78333A27-BF31-4CB7-91FE-FF7A4F94F046.jpeg

8D7D3334-8229-4BDB-89B4-FC00962342E2.jpeg

1951 Plymouth Cranbrook

I am sure I have a core distributor that works PM me if you are interested.

I’ve got a few electronic distributors as well. Pm me if interested.

Jake

Picked up a REAL clean 318 2bbl LA motor, going to swap it into my '51 before I sell her (and keep the brutal 377ci SBM that's in her now). Too much motor and car's price is too high, so less motor = lower price. SO;

Missing (looking to buy):

-Alternator
-Distributor, coil & ignition
-Fuel pump
-Good 2BBL carb (elect choke) for auto kickdown (Lokar style)
-Torque Convertor for '77 318 (auto) to a a518/727

Used is fine (obviously!) and I'm open to anything cheap that'll run good. V belt on Alt (single, dual, don't care). Just not trying to buy new stuff as she goes out the door.

Looking for "not rusty" and ready to run. Thanks in advance y'all! That's her current engine below for example. Yes, I know I need to polish everything again! (Oh, and link for the car sale too)

View attachment 1715460944

View attachment 1715460945

1951 Plymouth Cranbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back