-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook120

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have my original owner 08 Org/blk Viper with 12xx miles on the clock. Perfect in every way. Pondering either selling it (as I never drive it except once a week to keep fluids moving...) OR....trading for an A-body to keep my 64 Savoy company. Interested in 'Cuda, Challenger or hemi dart clone. Need to be high dollar complete cars...no "driver" quality. Willing to trade up or down. Let me know whats out there. Email photo's available. Thanks in advance. Spook.

Have my original owner 08 Org/blk Viper with 12xx miles on the clock. Perfect in every way. Pondering either selling it (as I never drive it except once a week to keep fluids moving...) OR....trading for an A-body to keep my 64 Savoy company. Interested in 'Cuda, Challenger or hemi dart clone. Need to be high dollar complete cars...no "driver" quality. Willing to trade up or down. Let me know whats out there. Email photo's available. Thanks in advance. Spook.
How,z about polishing up on your reading?Read the rules about LOCATION,before this ad is deleted.

Looks to be southeast Minnesota.

I'll trade you my 71 Demon 340 for it.

Attachments

• Passenger1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 689
  • PassengerRear.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 669
Nice as that car is, I'm assuming you will ask for cash difference, correct?

his demon is very very nice but I think it would take about 3 of those demons to equal the price of an 08 viper with 1K not 12K.... I know if I had the demon I would trade him even up also.... ;-)

I have a 1968 Hemi Dart I would maybe consider trading.
You can see the build thread over at:
Bigblockdart.com:
Member Builds:
68 Hemi Dart:

Should be towards the top of the page, I'm just getting it finished up and have only driven it a little bit. Not really wanting to get rid of it yet but a 2008 Viper defintly grabs my attention.

If you wanna talk, send me a PM and I'll get you my number.

Anybody else have something interesting? Thanks in advance. Spook

Still considering options. Take a ride in a viper sometime...might change your mind. Thanks for the reply. Spook

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back