-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnumDakota

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a Mopar Performance ECU for a 92/93 Dodge Dakota 5.2. Any leads on one would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for a modified throttle body and a intake as well. Thanks

I do believe some guys on the Dak boards were taking the early pcm's apart and flashing them.

If you're looking for modified intakes and tb's, send them to me. I'll drill some holes in them, drench them in either bright orange paint or French dressing, and send them back; they'll be modified real good.

Or you can be more specific about what you're looking for.

Sorry I'm new to the forum. By intake I meant a used aftermarket intake for a 5.2 mag motor. Like from Mopar Performance etc... Several places sell different ones. Looking for a used one. Same with the Mopar Performance ecu looking for a used one. And people modify throttle bodies thought maybe some one would have a extra one for sale. Like from Fastman etc.... Thanks for being rude and inconsiderate. Sorry I don't have the knowledge that u do. I thought we were supposes 2 help each other out. But thinks for the insult. Have a nice day

You can also go on some of the Ram (Dodge) truck sights. Thats where live and breath trucks. Yours will be classified as a 1st gen truck, but 2nd gen mechanical parts will work for you.

Thanks for the tips guys! I will get on those truck sites and send MoparMagnum a pm. Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back