Want to quiet this thing down..

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
I'm looking at hooker headers ..why are they so cheap in comparison to others .Why? And thinkin a summit exhaust kit w/mufflers .. So what should I be lookin at...???

Typically the more expensive headers will last longer, install easier, and not hang so low to get dented. It may be different for other cars but everyone says for the Dart, Dougs or TTI are good.

Dougs ,Yea looked them.. over twice the price.. are they worth it? I don't want them to hang down either.. thats one of the things I don't like about whats on now.. The noise is the big thing though.. Cherry bombs what was he thinking...? its a vert...

if you want headers that don not hang down below the drag link...you got two choices..

Doug or TTi...

you buy the cheap headers...and then smash the tubes hanging below..then you buy doug's or TTi....

so what is cheaper...buying one set or two sets..

if you want headers that don not hang down below the drag link...you got two choices..

Doug or TTi...

you buy the cheap headers...and then smash the tubes hanging below..then you buy doug's or TTi....

so what is cheaper...buying one set or two sets..

Yup + your labor or someone else's cost $ too. I like Flowmasters and have had them on all of my cars. The Scamp still has the factory muffler but it is barely hanging on with a little rust! One way to check is to look that car, engine, and exhaust combination on YouTube to see what sound you like best.

-
Back