Status
Not open for further replies.

FastCuda69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED: ‘69 Barracuda Headlight Bezels

Anyone out there have a set/pair? I would even purchase NOS/refurbed from a store like Year One... but I cannot seem to find these parts. Any help would be great!

Thank You,
Scott

Nobody repops em yet. I had a suggestion awhile back that if you can find just 1, to have it 3D scanned, the image reversed for the other side, and make a printed copy. Then copies of both sides could be made.

WANTED: ‘69 Barracuda Headlight Bezels

Anyone out there have a set/pair? I would even purchase NOS/refurbed from a store like Year One... but I cannot seem to find these parts. Any help would be great!

Thank You,
Scott

If you want NOS, check with Len Dawson's Deception Pass, which is where I got my set.
If you want a really good used set, I'd check with Dave'scuda in CT. I went there in July and came home with a van load of NOS and really nice used parts. He may still have a set.

Good Luck,
Dan

3D printing is a great recommendation, just have to find one... haha!

I’ll give LD and Dave’s a call also!

Thanks!

3D printing is a great recommendation, just have to find one... haha!

I’ll give LD and Dave’s a call also!

Thanks!

No problem. I also wrote Dave and gave him a head's up since I wanted to ask him about a part for myself.
Hope you find a set. I sold my extra set a couple of months ago or I'd have a nice set for you.

I have NOS ones I just have to make sure I have Both sides. I might also have a set of used ones.

They are not hard to restore yourself. Find a decent set and put the effort in.

He also has NOS valve stem caps for 1000$ each...maybe it was only $1000 for all four.
My bad...

that is stupid I have and specialize in 67 68 69 cuda parts I have new in box also bought years ago have any condition any shape may have 10-15 sets some cheap. new in box of 2 igave 700.00

Last set I have used 200.00 shipping

86E3ACAB-BCDA-4CBF-A679-64533B1A88EF.jpeg

01E44D48-E8A8-4DD1-80A9-0322B49376B3.jpeg

E64D3AD3-8506-452B-9BFA-AD362D16710B.jpeg

462BFCB6-51C0-4CEE-BB87-ED424510F596.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back