WANTED. 15" sbp steelies

-

/72Scamp

Reaction score
Looking for 2 15" spd steelies. Put cop wheels on my car but with the sbp disks up front the wheels rub with spacers. Just put brand new tires on all 4 so I would like to find 2 15" sbps. Don't even know if they ever made them from the factory but if anyone has anything please let me know. Thanks

I ordered 15x7 and 15x6 wheels from wheel vintiques. Took a while to get them, but I special ordered a specific backspace for the rears.

Only problem with going back to 14" I would have to buy new tires. I just put a brand new set of 215/65/15 and 255/60/15 cooper Cobras on my wheels. And I had the wheels sandblasted and powder coated. So I have WAYYY more money into them than they are worth.

I'm thinking that you meant to say wheel adapters that go from a 4" to 4.5" bolt circle as opposed to a spacer? If so, could you possibly get your current wheels re-done to have the offset changed? I have never really looked too close at cop rims because they don't interest me, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.........keeps the tires, your rims still match, no changing of brakes,it's probably not as a expensive as you think,and you can probably get back on the road quicker.........
15" with a 4" BC ordinary steel wheels do exist (I have a set), but I suspect they were not factory and are scarcer than hens teeth.........
Like others have pointed out though, 15" wheels with a 4" BC do exist and that may be the safer way to go. Not a real fan of adapters (or spacers). I don't think they are as safe as they could be.

I totally agree. I ended up putting dr diff 5x4.5 axles in the rear because the thought of my big block with wheel adapters on the back scared me. Plus I couldnt get as much meat under the rear with them on there

-
Back