-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exjouster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the correct mechanical fan and shroud for a 1967 Dart GT with a 273 and AC. Must be in good condition, reasonable price, and shipped to area code 33594. Also looking for the radiator to support gasket for the car as well.

If there is a heavy duty cooling option, I would prefer it....gotta stop my baby from getting hot in traffic!!

The shroud you’re looking for isn’t available through Mancini. If you’re looking for numbers matching I think something like 2785312 or 2875312 of the top of my head. The same shroud found on 67 GTS and 67 formula s 383 car.

The shroud you’re looking for isn’t available through Mancini. If you’re looking for numbers matching I think something like 2785312 or 2875312 of the top of my head. The same shroud found on 67 GTS and 67 formula s 383 car.

Would you happen to know if 2785614 will work as a replacement? It’s shown as being for a 68-69 Dart with a by and 22” radiator.
The radiator I’m running is an oem replacement, Specifications: Core dimensions: 17-1/2" x 22"

I believe 2785614 will work and they are reproduced. I think the difference is the shroud is carved out slightly for the inlet and outlet tubes but nothing major. If you don’t need numbers correct don’t worry.

I believe 2785614 will work and they are reproduced. I think the difference is the shroud is carved out slightly for the inlet and outlet tubes but nothing major. If you don’t need numbers correct don’t worry.
Not worried about numbers matching, just wanna get my cooling right! Thinking that shroud with a 7 blade 18” fan, or do I need to go bigger on the fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back