Wanted 1968 gts door panel emblems help!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I NEED A PAIR OF 1968 DART GTS DOOR PANEL EMBLEMS. THE PREVIOUS OWNER ORDERED NEW DOOR PANELS A FEW YEARS BACK AND THREW AWAY THE OLD DOOR PANELS BEFORE THE REPRODUCTIONS ARRIVED. HE DID NOT REALIZE THAT THE GTS EMBLEMS DID NOT COME WITH HIS NEW DOOR PANELS.... ANYWAY... I NEED A PAIR AND ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU, Lightweights4me Please PM me if you know of a pair of have a pair for sale. Thanks for the classified!!! :burnout:

I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE COMMENTS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A SET OF THESE EMBLEMS. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A PAIR THEN I WILL GLADLY PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A PAIR OF THESE DOOR PANEL EMBLEMS AS SHOWN IN THE POST BELOW BY moparclown. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL OF THE SUGGESTIONS BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM ANYWHERE! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE USE OF THE SITE. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

I thought someone was reproducing those.

They were reproducing the 69 GTS emblems at one time. I think it was Firestone Collectables.

Perhaps try:

Layson's

Wildcat Mopars (they will give you some vendor leads if they don't have it)

AAEmblems

Oldparts.com

stevesparts.com

tonysparts.com

Perhaps a nice member will check the Spring Fling and other places (Pomona Swap Meet, etc).

Just some quick stuff off the top of my head, but I figured some leads are better than none.

68 GTS emblems are different than 69s,heres a pic of mine and NO they are not for sale(just for reference)

Attachments

• 000_3793.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 214
Thanks very much for all of the suggestions and the help! I have checked into all of the vendors mentioned in these post and nobody seems to have these door panel emblems. I would greatly appreciate any help with finding a pair and will pay well for these pieces. Thanks again for your help guys and thanks for the use of the classifieds.

I've got a set of 'GT' ones, not exactly what you want but may fill the void until you get hold of the 'GTS ones. I searched for about a year to get my GTS ones and eventually had to buy a full set of trims and got the guy to just cut them out of the trims. Couldn't mail the whole trims, too big , I'm in OZ.

I found mine, they were not what I thought, they only say "GT" on them-sorry!....but the emblems and panels were almost mint! I should have took a pic of them...:-k

Your Ad was deleted by staff. Please review the "for sale forum" rules before posting again.

What's so hard about understanding the rules, especially the one that says "no emails", PM only

I appreciate all of the help guys. Please PM me if you have a pair of the 1968 Dart GTS Door Panel emblems and I will get back to you immediately. I would consider the "GT" emblems just to hold me over but Id like to get the right pieces for the car. Thanks again for your help... Lightweights4me :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back