-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnurse

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
you read it........my gastank is rusted out.......i need another one. does not have to be perfect just not crap.......i live in friendswood texas so if you or someone you know that is local that has a gas tank they could sell...... msg me here or call/text 713 922 0179

thanks
kevin

You can get them new.They are pretty cheap. Here in Canada they go for around $140 so Im sure it will be less.I bought a brand new one for my M body for about $120 and it was made right here in Canada.

thats canada

price zooms up when its comes over

229 for quanta products and thats no sender unit in it

dont know were your getting your info from

Go to Vansauto.com .. they have them for around $140, and the sending units are under $60 for that application.. thats where I got the tank and sending unit for my Dart... qaulity was great

well if we all bought new parts, i guess FABO wouldnt exist anymore

to all the smart asses on this site.

and since you guys are up north

our stuff doesnt rot down here or in southwest, maybe you forgot bout that too

WTF? Seems like a harsh response. FABO wouldnt exist anymore? Most guys here are fixing up old mopars, and I dont know anyone who hasnt bought new parts for there car. Dont really know where you are coming from on this one.

what the hell you talking about??

well the "budget" i thought i was gonna have has now changed. no big deal really just means i will have this car longer. . . . and my intention was to get a decent tank now so i can try and get the car running so i could drive it some. so for now a cheap used tank will get me to where i would like to be.

So what is the going rate for a good used tank? I know of a 70 Valiant 4 door, 318/auto, daily driver that was priced to me at $400. Its a rusty ride but lots of good parts. A closer look showed a solid gas tank under it. I know I can recoupe my $ but curious as to pricing.

mrnurse, if I get the car, I would have the tank available but I'm in Nebraska so shipping may be a problem. Great last resort though.

Nothing wrong with a used tank, but sometimes the time and material to get it clean, and the potential problem of getting stranded when something fouls up the fuel system can cost you as much or more.

Not trying to offend anyone offering the southern, dry, rust-free tank they may be selling, but if you're keeping her for a while, it's a small price for longterm reliability.

Grant (from the FAR NORTH)

Is yours the 1 hose or 4 hose version? Do you need a sender with it?
Thanks, Mark

I was wondering the same thing...

Yup me too.If it's in reference to me cuz I mentioned Canadian parts well,EXCUUUUUZE ME!! EH!!!

Not the first time I been dissed on this sight because Im Canadian. Oh well,just dont care,lol.

Lol

New tanks really are cheap these days. Vans Auto shipped one to my door in 3 days....no more problems. Just be happy a supplier out there is doing this.

you might run into a problem getting a used tank shipped. being it had fuel in it at one time, and if its been dry long enough to ship, it's probably got rust.

ebay, there are lots of new tank in the 120-140 range you just have to look

sounds like mr nurse needs to change some adult diapers

Rock auto parts is where I got mine.

Pretty reasonable.

DON"T BUY A USED TANK. its just a waste of time.

As for that southern western idiot....WHo do you think you are?

I am just gonna hold off a little while longer and just get new parts. why would i need to change some adult diapers? do you really believe that is what a nurse does? is that what your nurse does? hey, I'm just saying most people make their opions based off their own experiences...........j/k

thanks for all the input though.

ebay, there are lots of new tank in the 120-140 range you just have to look

sounds like mr nurse needs to change some adult diapers

I think you meant Beast360, not Mrnurse.

Beast360 is the out of line one here.

Phil

I have tank,well two of em from van's they are great to deal with parts fit and they actually work!!! :cheers:
Go to Vansauto.com .. they have them for around $140, and the sending units are under $60 for that application.. thats where I got the tank and sending unit for my Dart... qaulity was great

You can get them new.They are pretty cheap. Here in Canada they go for around $140 so Im sure it will be less.I bought a brand new one for my M body for about $120 and it was made right here in Canada.

Wish I could have talked to you first needsaresto because I paid a lot more for mine. Damn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back