-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tekslk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have a used pair of eddys they would like to donate or sale, Ive been looking for a pair of heads and if I dont go with alluminum I wont be satisified, So whats out there guys, show me.

Anyone have a used pair of eddys they would like to donate or sale, Ive been looking for a pair of heads and if I dont go with alluminum I wont be satisified, So whats out there guys, show me.

You might be reaching a little far looking for a pair of donated aluminum heads... even with all the nice guys we have here lol.

Seems like most of the guys that run the Eddy aluminums like them, so looking for a used pair might yield minimal results until somebody is looking to get out of the hobby.

Good luck.

Donation is a dream I dont have wet ones any more so it never hurts to ask. Im saving some extra cash for a pair just in case.

If I might ask, are you looking for aluminum heads out of need or want? Unless you're running a high compression motor, the need for aluminum heads is low. The cast-iron RHS heads flow pretty good out of the box, and can be port-matched and polished up to flow pretty darn good, not to mention they are much less expensive.

Just my $0.02.

I want some nice aluminum heads too, and I know I definitely don't need them. Maybe one day...

Need the alluminum heads for my 360 just a little ping issue and im not gonna back timing off.

Fair enough. Good luck in your search. I'll let you know if I find any good deals.
Well... If I find two sets that is lol

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back