wanted 318/340/360

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a running 318 from a 72 Dart -- with eddy performer intake and a 750 holley carb (carb needs works) Complete carb to pan with all the pulleys accessories etc. -- $250

72 Dart V8 K-frame -- $75

904 Trans -- Ran fine when I started parting the car - $100

Driveshaft -- 72 Dart 4-door - V8 to 904 to 8.75 rearend - $100

New in Box eddy carb #1405 - $200

All parts are located in Pittsburgh, PA and prices do not include shipping.

Let me know if you interested.

I have a freshly machined 340 block for sale and alot of parts as well located in central Jersey. It's in parts for sale. I sent you a PM

I have a freshly rebuilt 318 for sale and I'm getting ready to put together an internally balanced .030 360 with the KB flat top pistons and nice cam. If I can help with any of these, let me know. I'm also in New Jersey

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have a 340 short block for a rebuild for $750.00 OR

a 360 complete that runs for $300 or $400 with the 4 barrel set up.

I'm in southern NJ

I have a freshly rebuilt 318 for sale and I'm getting ready to put together an internally balanced .030 360 with the KB flat top pistons and nice cam. If I can help with any of these, let me know. I'm also in New Jersey

Ken
Edison, NJ
do you have more information on these 2 engines and price? looking for just a long block, don't need intake oil pan or front cover..

i have a 360 short block that needs to be rebuilt $100 pm me if interested located in hamburg,pa
what year is the engine? what kind of condition? and by the way the picture you have up looks like the demon in my garage that I bought a few years ago...

Will the engine be for the 72 Demon you mentioned in your other post?

If so, Ken (physixx) just got a 72 340 form me last week. I believe it was originally from a 72 340 Duster and would be a nice match for your Demon. I'm pretty sure he would rebuild it any way you like, he is very good to work with and does a really good job.

Thanks Dave. I can certainly do the 340 anyway that is necessary. The 318 is on craigslist and here is the link:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/1557098122.html

The 360 is planned for the next couple of weeks to get started. I have a complete internally balanced rotating assembly with the KB Hyper flat top pistons, redone rods with ARP bolts and will have a solid lifter .555/.555 lift Comp Cams cam setup, 2.02 J heads, Milodon baffled oil pan and an Edelbrock air gap intake. I can put in any cam that you may want though to make it more tame. These parts are from my friends 68 Dart bracket car. We're going to a stroker and Edelbrock aluminum heads so the other part are for sale.

Let me know if I can get you more info.

Ken

what year is the engine? what kind of condition? and by the way the picture you have up looks like the demon in my garage that I bought a few years ago...

do you still have the car? did you buy it from hamburg,pa? interested in selling it? i pm'd you the info on the engine.

looking for complete engine, or short block-rebuilt or needing to be rebuilt. performance preferred, but will consider others.

I know this may be late but did you ever get your 318 engine? I have out of a 73 Duster with an estimated 55K miles. located in Washington DC.

I know this may be late but did you ever get your 318 engine? I have out of a 73 Duster with an estimated 55K miles. located in Washington DC.

Late? Four years old this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back