-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a set of used 340 four barrel emblems.... as in pic attaches. do not need to be perfect, and needs to be reasonable. for a custom project i'm doing, don't want to pay for 50.00 repops and modify them.... any out there, pics appreciated. thanks
I do have pay pal...

340 four barrel pic.jpg

looking for a set of used 340 four barrel emblems.... as in pic attaches. do not need to be perfect, and needs to be reasonable. for a custom project i'm doing, don't want to pay for 50.00 repops and modify them.... any out there, pics appreciated. thanks
I do have pay pal...

View attachment 1714977578
Have one nice one but the painting could use a refresh. Not pitted, just been around the block. On my post of "newest emblems" board # 5. $30 plus the ride.

Just out of curiosity, what car are they intended for?
i have a 73 swinger with a aftermarket 6 pack scoop, and doing everything custom. probably going to remove the 340 part, just want the read FOUR BARREL part,,, my original b318 matching number block and trans still in car, but now high compression( built) bored over, high swirl port #302 heads and has a mp 340 cam in it 1968 resto cam. so its pretty much a 340.. but some one will complain, making my own rendition of a old super stock look car.

i have a 73 swinger with a aftermarket 6 pack scoop, and doing everything custom. probably going to remove the 340 part, just want the read FOUR BARREL part,,, my original b318 matching number block and trans still in car, but now high compression( built) bored over, high swirl port #302 heads and has a mp 340 cam in it 1968 resto cam. so its pretty much a 340.. but some one will complain, making my own rendition of a old super stock look car.

Someone might (but shouldn't) complain. As I have always said, "Whoever's name is on the pink slip (title) ... gets to do whatever they want with their car." If it was a Barracuda, I was going to suggest the attached emblems. GL with your project.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back