-
Status
Not open for further replies.

branded209

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello guys. I am currently looking for a set of 340 exhaust manifolds for my 72 swinger, it currently has a 318 in it. My price range is around $150 leme know if this is to low i was talking to a guy in the chat and he said he had a set shipped for that but they needed sandblasted and paint- Hav'nt heard back yet so i figured i would post! Merry Christmas!lol hopefully a merry'er christmas for me with new exhaust eh! eh! :burnout:

lol.....$150....you and everybody else!!!!

I sold a set of 69' Dart Swinger 340 manifolds for $375....back in 1997.

good luck with that!

lol.....$150....you and everybody else!!!!

I sold a set of 69' Dart Swinger 340 manifolds for $375....back in 1997.

good luck with that!

yeah he said $150 but he messaged me saying they are 318, not 340 :banghead:

le cry~

I am still looking for a set. Leme know what your asking anybody and i will see if i have the green.

You want the real expensive 68-70 style or the less expensive 71-74 models.

The real difference is the pass side with the early ones sweeping bag and the later model having a center dump.

You likely won't find the early ones for close to the $150 range. Later model, if patient, and don't care about date codes can be had... better act fast because they go quickly.

Look for casting numbers
Dr side 2863553 3614368
Ps side 3418623

The numbers starting with 3 are the later manifolds

I have a few sets I bought for $50-$75 in the 90s. Have been refusing $300

I can pay more I just didn't know when i first posted that they were more expensive, I have seen a few sets on ebay for around 200-300 i am going to start bidding on them if i can't find a set here.

Ok guys havn't been getting any responses for even buying them one side at a time so i might have to go with these bad mamajamas, hopefully they will fit without modifacation and cost $175 hello low price tag

1972 DODGE DART Hooker Competition Headers 5901HKR

There's a set on the Portland Craigslist for 900.00 hahahaha
That guy is smoking dope !

i have a set of 72 340 exh manifolds true 72 pieces $200 plus shipping

That's a good price for a pair of 72 manifolds. I usually find them for around 60-80 + shipping per side.

Can't vouch for the seller other than he's good to deal with... LOL Just jerking your chain Mark...

If you want a set, this is the way to go.

I wouldn't run those hookers... they hang low and get killed on bumps.

There's a set on the Portland Craigslist for 900.00 hahahaha
That guy is smoking dope !
Those are nice-low mileage manifolds,but like they say-if you have a ten dollar horse,don't put a forty dollar saddle on him.

That's a good price for a pair of 72 manifolds. I usually find them for around 60-80 + shipping per side.

Can't vouch for the seller other than he's good to deal with... LOL Just jerking your chain Mark...

If you want a set, this is the way to go.

I wouldn't run those hookers... they hang low and get killed on bumps.

lol thanks Rob hope all is well in Indio!!! have a good Christmas!!!:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back