-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scatpackbee

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a full 4 speed conversion set-up for a '69 Dart Swinger with a 340 forged crank.

Currently am running a '70 727 with a TransGo TF-2 reprogramming kit.

I would require flywheel, clutch, bellhousing, transmission, clutch linkages, shifter, pedals and driveshaft to convert from auto over to 4 speed.

Would love to get all parts required in one shot.

Thanks

iv got some of those..F/WHEEL.BOLTS.. CLUTCH. PRESSURE. PLATE.FORK ZBAR NICE HURST LINKAGE WITHOUT HANDLE OR RODS..whoops..look up my adds or pm me for pics..j

i'm looking for a full 4 speed conversion set-up for a '69 dart swinger with a 340 forged crank.

Currently am running a '70 727 with a transgo tf-2 reprogramming kit.

I would require flywheel, clutch, bellhousing, transmission, clutch linkages, shifter, pedals and driveshaft to convert from auto over to 4 speed.

Would love to get all parts required in one shot.

Thanks
hi have it all 69 340 dart parts car in niagara falls n.y.not sure how far you are from me. Thanks gricela

I have s Speed Gem conversion for Mopar to IROC T5.
Bell housing, flywheel, starter, Block plate. I don't have any linkage parts I was using a hydraulic throwout bearing. $400 & shipping

Bob

Attachments

• DSC01031.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC01032.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC01033.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 150
I have a complete conversion out of a 70 swinger. Tranny has been freshened. Have bell housing, fork, levers, pedals, flywheel, with a good clutch/pressure plate still bolted to it, crossmember, correct A body shifter and handle. All that is missing is the floor hump and the shift rods. Been looking for a solid A body to put this stuff and my complete drum to drum 8 3/4 in for about 6 yrs. No luck yet. If price is rite ill sell everything. 727 and 4 speed are the same driveshaft. Providing you are running the short tail shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back