-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a matching set of 15" aluminum centerline or similar style rims for the small bolt pattern 5x4 inch axles. I have 2 now and would take a pair or a full set of 4. I am in Iowa so I would need them shipped unless you are close. Please include a photo along with what you are asking for the wheels in your reply. Thanks

Front, back, how wide, what offset, satin or polished? Do you need center caps - they're a challenge to find sometimes.......I have a set (rear 15X8, 3" offset, satin, no caps), but I'm pretty sure shipping would be a killer though............I think you can get new ones from Summit, but they are somewhat spendy and I think the quality is not there like the old ones. Good choice though - they are a terrific looking wheel - especially with an old school build. I have some on my '69 Dart, Duster race car, and a spare set for my '68 Barracuda -my favorite wheel.

Attachments

• MOPAR 1969 DART STR-14 SUMMER 2015 002.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 200
  • MOPAR 1969 DART STR-14 SUMMER 2015 006.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 188
I could get away with just a set of fronts as there was already a pair on the rear when I purchased it. I would be willing to buy the whole set of 4 though so I didn't breakup a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back