-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1966DDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Title pretty much says it all...looking for a radio delete plate for a '66 Dart GT. There is a slight difference in a GT (and 270?) vs. plate used in the base model Dart (the right hand side of the plate is different). It will look like the first picture I've attached, not like the 2nd picture. Let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Thanks,

Phil

ADDITIONAL INFO...I have just learned that the part number is most likely 2580742

Attachments

• ddartdash.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 270delete.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 124
Is this you Massey? Looking for parts for the D/Dart? I have a radio delete bezel but I think it's the short one. I'll look next week when I get home.
Alan

I may have one. It might be packed away upstairs in the garage. I will look this weekend between being busy here at home. tmm

Dang, I have one but it's for a 270. It has the wing on the right edge. Sorry I couldn't help this time. tmm

Attachments

• IMG_20130831_124005.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 59
Thanks guys but, I guess I should have closed this thread quite a while back. A month or two after I posted this, I was able to score a 270 style plate....then about a year later, I found a correct GT style. But, thanks for the offers. -Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back