Not open for further replies.

eschroeder1

A-body Freak
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to find a better rear half body than I currently have on a 68 cuda that I'm trying to restore. I'm looking for a body where the upper 2/3rds of both quarter panels are in nice clean shape (none to very little previous damage). I can stand a little rust or body damage in the lower third as long as the upper 2/3rds of each quarter is clean and lines are crisp. A body with a 4speed tunnel hump would be a definate plus. Please send me an email if you have something along these lines.

Thanks,

Eric

how about a complete car 67 coupe. 3900 john 3034524709

Yeah John...I would be interested. Could you tell me a little about the car? Engine, tranny, seats, shape of the rear quarters? Sorry I cant call you. I'm currently in Baghdad.

Thanks,

Eric

i am working on pictures. thanks john

I have a pair of new 1/4's for sale for a 68 barracuda still boxed as they came from paddock !!!!

Norm

What part of the country(USA) do you need the parts in? I know where there is a 68 with decent qtrs and a 4 spd hump..just a shell, doors and no front end.

Yeah John...I would be interested. Could you tell me a little about the car? Engine, tranny, seats, shape of the rear quarters? Sorry I cant call you. I'm currently in Baghdad.

Thanks,

Eric

I have included several pictures

rr and qtr.JPG

drinterior.JPG

backseat.JPG

inside trunk.JPG

ltqtr.JPG

engine.JPG

rside.JPG

left side full.JPG

ltqtrfull.JPG