-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First time posting but I'm looking for a 68 Barracuda trunk/deck lid. Mine's rusted out and the previous owner tried to (poorly) tack weld a piece of galvanized to the bottom of it to fix the rust issue.

I'm in the Orlando area 32765.

Thanks in advance!

Fastback or coupe/convertible? I have a decent fastback lid I'd sell cheap, but it's in Michigan.

Fastback or coupe/convertible? I have a decent fastback lid I'd sell cheap, but it's in Michigan.
Fastback! Thanks. I'm new to mopar and buying/selling on forums. How much are you looking for shipped?

Fastback! Thanks. I'm new to mopar and buying/selling on forums. How much are you looking for shipped?

I would have to box it up and run it through Greyhound, which would be the most economical way to ship it! I'd sell the lid for $25, so give me your zip and I'll run it thru Greyhound and get some kind of idea on shipping!

I would have to box it up and run it through Greyhound, which would be the most economical way to ship it! I'd sell the lid for $25, so give me your zip and I'll run it thru Greyhound and get some kind of idea on shipping!

That sounds awesome, the zip I'd be using is 32807. I really appreciate it!

So, here's a couple pics of the trunk lid. It has a small bit of rust under the lip, but is still very solid! The price reflects both the condition, and the fact that the shipping will probably be in the $60-75 range. It is a 68 lid, so the trim holes would be correct!

IMG_4177.JPG

IMG_4178.JPG

So, here's a couple pics of the trunk lid. It has a small bit of rust under the lip, but is still very solid! The price reflects both the condition, and the fact that the shipping will probably be in the $60-75 range. It is a 68 lid, so the trim holes would be correct!

View attachment 1715139438

View attachment 1715139439

Perfect. I'm interested. How do we go about settling this? Never done anything similar before. :)

I'll get it in a box, use your zip to find a Greyhound bus station near you, and get a shipping quote on how much it would be to get it there! Then you can either send me the total thru PayPal, a postal money order, or some other agreed upon method! When it arrives at the bus station near you, they will call you and let you know it's there, and you go pick it up!! Easy as that!

I'll get it in a box, use your zip to find a Greyhound bus station near you, and get a shipping quote on how much it would be to get it there! Then you can either send me the total thru PayPal, a postal money order, or some other agreed upon method! When it arrives at the bus station near you, they will call you and let you know it's there, and you go pick it up!! Easy as that!

Perfect! I'll set up my PayPal if that works for you, let me know how to send you the funds and all once it's ready to ship. I appreciate all of your help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back