-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69FishFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a complete set of seat belts/shoulder harnesses for a 69 Cuda Fastback. I'm not worried about their condition as I'll have them re-done if necessary. I'm thinking that 68 Cuda's may be the same as well but I'm not certain. Thanks!

I will have to look to see where I put them but the 68 only had lap belts no shoulder belts...you want both front and rear or just front

I'm looking for both front and rear but the fronts are the most important. Thanks much for checking!

68 had shoulder belts that parked by the sunvisors. Plastic stations on the seats too. 69 was the same, right ? Unless its a concours restore I'd rather have aftermarket.

Yes, 69 shoulder belts parked by the sunvisor. I'd be happy with aftermarket belts for this but I also need the sunvisor bracket that the shoulder belts fastened to when parked. Any idea of a good source for aftermarket belts?

My 68 fastback came only with the lap belts (never seen one with shoulder belts ) Anyway I replaced mine with 4 point harness ...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back