Status
Not open for further replies.

yellaheep

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need:
-Antenna mount for the fender and the entire antenna wire. I have a mast. Mine was missing completely, pulled one from a '76 Duster...... no good, totally different set up. Not sure what years work, but I know '76 does not.

-Duster fender emblems. Would like non-pitted ones or VERY minor pitting and no damage otherwise. Need both sides.

-Black interior parts. Need pretty much everything as I'm changing from tan interior.

Anyone know where I can buy a full front suspension/steering rebuild kit? Looking for a kit that has all the bushings, steering joints, pitman/idler, sway bar links/bushings.... everything. Does this exist? Or do I need to buy each piece separately?

Is it Tan or Gold interior? I might be interested in the front door panels if its Gold.. And maybe a few other parts.. PM me or send an email to [email protected] if you have anything you wanting to get rid of..
Tim

PST has the suspension kit you are looking for. I put the basic kit on mine.

Thanks for the info.

Looking over the website....... holeee keerap they're expensive.... $130 for a pitman arm??? Nearly $400 for the full kit that doesn't include the pitman arm... over $500?

I have a business account with Advance Auto Parts..... might be worth it to have one of their wholesale account guys put together a price list for me....

try rock auto...a complete kit is available out there...pitman arm about 45.00...i have a antenna wire and mount...needs some work...send me a email tomorrow and ill send you a pic if [email protected]

I may have a few black pieces............I have a thread..interior parts.....Rear panels, seat belt covers for rear panels and some rear interior window trim i believe...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back