Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a rear end for my 69 dart In Ontario canada must be a bolt in, posi would be great and 355 gear anyone close has one or knowes of one.Thanks Guys.

Hey Snake,I found a 72 Duster 8 3/4 A-body housing and a 3.55 s.g center section on Kijiji.com.I bought them seperate at 2 different times last year.I traded the 3.55 center for a complete rearend sbp.By the time all axels and brake hardware were done,I could have bought a complete unit from Moser.Just food for thought.Good Luck with your search!

Hey Snake, I am in the process of building an A body 8 3/4, 489 case, 3:55 suregrip, with small bolt pattern axles that I am going to offer up for sale. Right now it is sitting on the garage floor, and tomorrow I am going to dis-assemble the entire unit and send the housing over to be blasted on monday. I should have it back together sometime next week or at least next weekend. I am located in Michigan around Ann Arbor. I will be asking $750.00 for the complete unit, and it will be a bolt in except that I don't have any new brake lines to re-plumb it. I will order them and install them though, but I haven't done that yet. If you are anywhere near Michigan and would be interested in the unit, just let me know and we can work out some details. Geof

Geof, I would love to jump all over that but havent been in the U.S. for years,now if someone is going that way and would like to help out the old snake, sheer would be a great Christmass preasant cant beleive I said that word.Thanks Geof,

Okey dokey Snake, we'll see if someone chimes in with a transporting solution. How far from the Michigan/Canada border are you? I could bring it into Canada, no problems here, and I am only an hour from the border. If you are interested in it at any point just let me know. I was planning on having it done soon to offer for sale here on FABO, but I am in no hurry to sell it. I'm finally on a big job and have been working everyday. Feels good to have some $$$ rolling in!!! The money from my parts is funding my garage/Mopar projects!!! Keep the Mopar flames burning hot!!! Geof

Hey Geof I am about 3 hours from the boarder I think.Ya my plan is to swap out that 7/1/4 this winter.So not much in a rush but she is going to happen.Nice to here that someone is doing fine.

Snake I have an 8 1/4 rear axle that I'll be taking out of my Duster. Doesn't have a suregrip and has 2.45 highway gears but that all can be changed. Comes complete drum to drum.

EDIT - Ignore the above, just read a little more and wanting to keep sbp.

I live in Windsor, ON and if you need help getting that unit from the states, let me know. Pay for it and you guys can meet up at my place.

Let me know.

Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back