Not open for further replies.

Gib Warnick

'65 Valiant signet
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I am hoping to find a fresh 8 3/4 sure grip rear center pumpkin 741 - 742, or 489. Want 3.91, 3.73, or maybe 3.55s Looking for in Mid Atlantic area- live in Maryland to save shipping costs. Let me know if you know of one- thanks

iv got a set of 3.55 look good are smooth but thats all i know about them..150 plus shipping..antioch cal..j

iv got a set of 3.55 look good are smooth but thats all i know about them..150 plus shipping..antioch cal..j

I `ve got a 489 case w/ 3:91 and positrac that seems to work ok,will be pulling it out this week end. it has been cleaned up and painted, the gears look great. going to a dana 60 for my h.p. range.
also for sale is the complete rear end assem. sbp brakes and axles are not in it, all this came out of a 68 form. S, that I`m restomoding .
P M me if interested w/ decent offer. shipping would be from 74021 in ok.
---------------------------------------------------------bob

I am hoping to find a fresh 8 3/4 sure grip rear center pumpkin 741 - 742, or 489. Want 3.91, 3.73, or maybe 3.55s Looking for in Mid Atlantic area- live in Maryland to save shipping costs. Let me know if you know of one- thanks

Thanks guys- What I hope to do is find a set I could drive and pick up- and eyeball in the process- rather than pay shipping which has to be expensive due to the weight and hassle for a seller to package.
But sometimes you have do do things different than you want- actually it seems that way more than not. I (or someone else) may get back to you

I have a 741 with a mini-spool that has 4:10's. I had this behind a 400+ HP 360 in my Demon. I am going to a blower engine so I don't need the low gears anymore. Price is $250 plus the shipping from Calais, Me. I would guess the shipping would be about $75.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back