Status
Not open for further replies.

spancar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Long time fan, first time poster...

I have a 1969 Plymouth Valiant that I am wanting to put a A833 in. Having a hard time finding a pedal assembly and transmission so I figured I would send a cry for help. Probably would have to be shipped my way since I seem to be no where near anything I need. (Colorado) As stated, I'm looking for a complete A-Body Conversion setup 1967-1976. More so I am looking just for the conversion setup. Also if anyone has a 8 3/4 and happens to be in Colorado please let me know.

Needing ideas people, thanks!

I have a set of 65 Barracuda pedals sandblasted and ready for paint. Paid$150.00 for them and bartered for the sandblasting. Would like to get my $150.00 back. Wife yelled I was making all my cars 4 speeds, so I went with a 904 instead in my Black fish. I can E-mail pics.

the whole package with flywheel clutch pressure plate throwout bearing bellhousing transmission shifter pedals and all linkages and an 8 3/4 rear isn't gonna be cheap...I have the whole package what gear do you want in that 8 3/4??? prolly be cheaper to just drive to florida for vacation and pick the stuff up....the wife won't mind will she ???

67-76 A-body SB 10.5” 4 Spd Parts - $450 (listed in the mech parts for sale)

- Factory A-body bench seat 4 spd shifter w/ nice chrome Hurst handle and aftermarket
Hurst shifter rods
- Alum SB Bell housing, all threads tapped, casting # 2892482 w/ used 23 spline disc.
- SB Torque shaft (Z-bar), BH & frame ball-studs, correct shifter fork, clutch adj rod and
clutch pedal rod (too long needs to be cut down)
- A-body Clutch/brake pedal assembly includes spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back