-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kempkan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I was just under my car taking of my broken pinion yoke and seen my drivers side spring is broken. I did want to eventually upgrade to the ss springs in the future but guess I need to do it now. Im hoping someone can help. i just put a post up about the pinion yoke and like i said there im trying to get the car going by thursday if possible. Thanks for the help again.

I have a set of the 002/003 MP super stock springs in my NHRA stocker that I'm going to take out soon. They are the ones in the back of the car in my avatar. Just going to swap them out as part of my regular preventative maintainence program. I also have the yoke if you still need one.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I did find a yoke already but I still need the springs. Any idea on when they are coming out and a price. Pm me on the info and payment arrangements. Thanks again

I ordered my super stock springs from Summit.. They are Mopar Performance SS springs.. $109.99 per side.. had them the next day...

Irwin pa? Wow that's close. Never seen the car around. Do you have it out much?

Irwin pa? Wow that's close. Never seen the car around. Do you have it out much?

I have it out all the time.. I was just gonna say the same about yours LOL .. I usually have it down Norwin Hills on Saturday nights.. had in the show in Jeannette this past Saturday, and New Stanton Park on Sunday lol... Hope to meet up sometime.. always cool to meet fellow members...

At any rate, if you want the springs fast, Summit is the way to go..

2800 pound, Mopar Performance Super Stock springs
part #'s DCC-4120863 (right side)
DCC-4120864 (left side)

$109.95 a piece... I ordered them on a Tuesday, and they were at my door that Wednesday.. lol...

ALL S/S springs are A body springs. You need to decide which rate springs you need.

ALL S/S springs are A body springs. You need to decide which rate springs you need.

I always thought of as all SS springs fit in an A body without the need for any relocation kits lol. I went with the 2800 pd springs for a couple reasons. That was what was called for when searching for springs for the Dart. Plus I believe the next step up was 3200 pds which I thought might be a bit much (especially for a car that is basically just a cruiser)

I have a set of p4510863/864 springs that are brand new, I used them to set my ride height, in the shop they felt a little soft to me. I went with 002/003 they sit a little higher but are stiffer. $150 for the pair +the ride?

Could you give me a zip code unless you want to figure out the shipping to 15601. Let me know. Thank you sir.

Speedracer are you heading down this Saturday to the shopping center I may have to stop. I would bring my car but its not exactly street legal or a show car. I will venture down there though. I've been wanting to just haven't yet. I will look for you.

As long as the weather cooperates, I'll most likely be down hills this Saturday my friend. Stop and say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back