wanted barracuda newyork

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a 62,000 original mile, 340, Formula S, 4 Speed?

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Needs a clutch and one of the solid roller lifters may be bad.... Other than that its great. :)

I only have the housing left for the 8 3/4 rear, so you will have to take it with the 3.91 Dana 60 that is in the car....

$20,000

You could talk to FASTBACK340. I really don't think he'll sell his car but he is located in New York.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=171

I had to laugh when I saw I was refered for a possible NY car for sale, and my profile picture is of me at the Golden Gate Bridge..... :-D

I spoke with Johnny yesterday and promised him if I heard of anything we'd hook him up.

And no, my car is NOT for sale.... 8)

Hi,I have been watching fabo from the sidelines for acouple of months now.Great forum.I to am looking for a new A-body.67 or 68 notchback or 69 swinger. No white cars or white int.Sorry pastornorm.Your car looks very,very,very straight and clean I must say.Original panels rust free is important to me.Triple black with a 4 speed would be perfect,but all combos concidered.I am also in the 15k give or take price range.Not trying to bust in on your thread Johnnycuda just joining the search.I am from niagara falls area and cash burning a hole in my pocket.Dont want to do something stupid like pay down my mortgage.Thanks Greg.

Well???? what happened?
huh? which one the one with all the bubbles in the bodywork that you said i would be crazy to pass up?
i offered him 5k if that's the one you are talking about. thanks for asking.
i figure at that price i can make a decent driver out of it but he hasn't answered yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back