Wanted Bench Seat Hinge Covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you opposed to buying new? There are several different companies that reproduce them. You might want to put in the listing what year/make/model the car is that you need them for.

I didnt know I could buy new I cant seem to find anybody. I know the hockey stick type are reproduced but not these.Could you please tell me who? The car is a 1973 Duster But The seat I have is out of a dart with the built in headrest or a 72 duster had these seats also.

Year One and Layson's have them. Paddock probably has them too. You will just have to do a little shopping around. Maybe pick up a Mopar magazine and look at some of the advertisers in there. Year One has them on their website for $56 each, which is pretty pricey for a little piece of plastic. But, if you can't find some good used ones, at least you know there are new available.

Year One and Layson's have them. Paddock probably has them too. You will just have to do a little shopping around. Maybe pick up a Mopar magazine and look at some of the advertisers in there. Year One has them on their website for $56 each, which is pretty pricey for a little piece of plastic. But, if you can't find some good used ones, at least you know there are new available.
Thanks for the info I will check

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back