Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a set of cheap 1-5/8" street headers. Prefer something close to me otherwise I'll just buy the cheapest new set I can find. If anyone happens to have just a passenger side header kicking around that would be perfect.

I have a set but shipping would kill you. Hope you can find some locally. Jeff

No big deal if I dont, I'll just buy a new pair or go right to manifolds like Im planning anyways.

Hey Adam, I happen to have just a passenger side header upstairs in my garage. I threw the drivers side out because it was badly damaged at the bottom. I don't know how mutch the shippin gwould run though.

If your interested in selling it and shipping it let me know. I checked on Summit though and a new pair is only $108 so I may be better off going that way.

I was going to suggest the cheapy summits. Hard to beat when you consider gaskets, bolts, etc. plus shipping from a member.

I've got a set of ones that were on an F body. You can have the pass side for the cost to shipp it.'
Mike

I got a newer set of huckers with gaskets would take $75 for them I am willing to ship :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back