-
Status
Not open for further replies.

R3dplanet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Right. I'm looking for an Edelbrock D4B intake for my 1965 Barracuda. I'm not interested in machining another intake for the proper bolt angle and fit.

Thanks!

I have one I took off of my 318. It's painted chrysler blue. I can send you a picture when I get home. $50.00 + shipping

Hot. I'd love to see some pictures. Where in Washington are you?

Here's a picture, let me know if you want it. Stan
102_1002.jpg

If the OP doesn't want your intake. I'll take it. been looking for an LB4B for a 318.

Fantastic. I'm not sure its going to work for me though. What you've got is clearly an LD4B, which I believe has a different mounting bolt angle and diameter for the later LA engines, 1966 and later.

I'm pretty sure the D4B is for the 1964-65 LA engine.

Having said that, if the ports all line up and are the same size I'll happily take it and have it machined. Can anyone chime in and answer authoritatively?

-marcus

Sorry it isn't what your looking for spankmeister, I wonder if the L means it's for a LA block? I'll PM crackedback and see if he still wants it. Thanks for looking though!

I think the "L" might stand for "Late".
D4B for 64-65 273 engines.
LD4B is the same manifold with the revised bolt angle for 66 & later engines with 273/318 sized ports on the heads.
LD340 for the engines with 340/360 sized ports.

If anybody's interested I have an Offenhauser 360 Equa-Flow for the early heads, but it's a single plane.

Got this out of my storage today.

D4B-1.jpg

I may be interested in working a trade of sorts. Spamkmeister PM me if you might want to do a bit of a swap. I have over $100 in the D4B intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back