Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart Sport 360

Wanna Race?
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
HELP! I guess I set mine on the trunk lid and forgot to put it back in before I drove away.... I'd be lying if I said it hadn't happened before.

Anyone have one they can send me quick? I'd prefer a chrome one. They used to sell them at Canadian Tire but I guess now more.

Thanks!

If you know one a place online. To buy one please let me know.

I've got a new chrome one from Stant. $5 plus shipping if that works.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1809.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 158
I've got a new chrome one from Stant. $5 plus shipping if that works.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I could go for that. PM me. I would kinda like to get it sooner than later, maybe you can send it UPS on my account or something... Regular mail, there might be snow by the time it gets here.

Im in Ontario and I have a paintable cap you can have for the time it takes to pick it up We lived in Orangeville and our kids were born at the Headwaters but if the drive to Frankford is to far I understand anyway let me know through pm as Im not on here as often as Im typically out & about with the kids dartin jack John Houston

Im in Ontario and I have a paintable cap you can have for the time it takes to pick it up We lived in Orangeville and our kids were born at the Headwaters but if the drive to Frankford is to far I understand anyway let me know through pm as Im not on here as often as Im typically out & about with the kids dartin jack John Houston

Thanks, Frankford is not exactly that close. I appreciate the offer. Let me see what else pops up and I will go from there.

I HAVE 1 ON A 65 BARRACUDA usually they only fit 64-65 barracuda"s i just got a new 1 off e-bay was $35.00 but hmmmmmmm i left mine on the car when i was putting gas in it lmao think we all done that if it wasnt attached this 1 needs paint

its your call mabee fit yours u make that call $ 15 plus overnight or 2 day mail from 53590 to you figgure it out and call me if u want it 1 608 837 4427 jon

I did the same thing Darcy, mine was body colour. I found an NOS chrome one on ebay and also ordered a repop one to have painted body colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back