Wanted-defrost tubes

-

22dog22

Reaction score
Hi , looking for a good set of the tubes that go from the heater box up to the defrost vents in the dash of 69 cuda.

I got replacement tubes for my 75 Duster from DMT. They are heavy rubber. Not the original material and no clamps on end. Fit snug on the vents and box. Note - DMT does not make these, but I gave Jim my originals and he is hoping to produce them at some point.

If you don't care that it's "restoration correct look" you can get defrost tubing at any real parts store.

... you can get defrost tubing at any real parts store.
Not so easy for my A's. The duct ends are different sizes at the heater box and dash. You might have to buy the larger diameter duct and make a rubber bushing to fit the smaller end.

If you don't care that it's "restoration correct look" you can get defrost tubing at any real parts store.

Not so easy for my A's. The duct ends are different sizes at the heater box and dash. You might have to buy the larger diameter duct and make a rubber bushing to fit the smaller end.

Yeh......heh........I'm aware......Another "what was Ma thinkin?" LOL

The DMT tubes came with plastic reducer ends. Not needed for mine, but may be for what you have

-
Back