Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: a left or driver side bench seat hinge cover for an early a-body, maybe 63-66? I have a right side one but need a left, would be interested in a pair too. Dodge and Plymouth should be the same, thanks! Keith. :D

Yeah Keith, can you post a pic. I have a benchie but no hinge covers either. Like to know what they look like please?
Thanks
Gary

I will get pics up soon. I found the one I have on a 63 or 64 Dart 2-door sedan base model, of course the other was missing. Special clips attach to the metal seat bracket and the screws attach to them. The clips are tough to find but I have enough of them. I also found another right side in another Dart but it was broken, maybe I should grab it next time too. I sold some covers that were on a 66 Coronet Deluxe, I thought they may work but too big.

Here are the pics, (pretty dirty yet) looks like it was chrome plated but any color will do, Thanks!

B5E5D976-orig.jpg

E74AD706-orig.jpg

59A90E2C-orig.jpg

They look like the same ones on early B-bodies. I have a set. I'll get them down and compare for ya. One is red and one is black.

That would be cool...I didn't think of that, maybe they are the same? I had a pair from a 66 b-body but they were different. I will list the part number when I get a chance too.

I have some 65 Belvie ones. I'll be right back! Ok, they are a little different. I'll post some pics. Measure yours up Keith.

here they are

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 254
  • pic2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 277
Those are different and look like the 1966 B-body ones I had. What are the part numbers?

The part number on the one I have is 2160952 RT

Thanks!

Wanted: a left or driver side bench seat hinge cover for an early a-body, maybe 63-66? I have a right side one but need a left, would be interested in a pair too. Dodge and Plymouth should be the same, thanks! Keith. :D

ok here's my pay it forward, TAG your it!
JUST found the darn things! buried under all the loose insulation I got for the garage!
here is some pic's of the ones I'm shipping to you. with top and bottom mounting clips and screws.

View attachment DSCF4126.jpg

see the holes. that's what I don't have is those little caps that lock it on the rod that comes out through that hole.
View attachment DSCF4127.jpg

enjoy them!:D

Oh they're great pics thanks. I've never even seen these hinge covers until Keith's pic, I've never seen the clips. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back