Status
Not open for further replies.

604 Racing

604 RACING
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
ive seen a few on dusters and darts, dont know much about them, if they were a factory option, or just an aftermarket part, but i like the look.

anyone have one, or can give me more info on them....pics of the different sizes would be nice also, thanks

im willing to pay top dollar if someone has one.

o yea, the car is a 71 dart.

The airdam is an aftermarket part. You can do a search for spoilers by Randy, he makes them for your car. That or you can always make your own.

I made this one , It is funtional and puts air onto the Oil and Trans coolers. Made it out of card board and tape. I then flattened it out and traced it onto a piece of alumonum and bent it to the shape of the card board pattern. I didn't do it for looks , I did it for cooling problems. But I get alot of complements. I put black door edge molding around the front.

Attachments

• DSCF0091.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 119
ive seen a few on dusters and darts, dont know much about them, if they were a factory option, or just an aftermarket part, but i like the look.

anyone have one, or can give me more info on them....pics of the different sizes would be nice also, thanks

im willing to pay top dollar if someone has one.

o yea, the car is a 71 dart.

http://spoilersbyrandy.com/dartdemon.aspx

This is an old DC spoiler. I got lucky and picked it up years ago. Can't remember if I found it here, or over at moparts.com.
Every once in a while they show up.

Attachments

• 100_2285.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 109
I couldn't get $50.00 for this one. I put it on this Duster I sold. It Disapeared between here and Florida on a transport truck.

Attachments

• DSCF3003.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back