Wanted: good running 225 near MD

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still looking for a 225? I will be picking up a 69 Dart /6 car next weekend. I'm told that it ran fine when they parked it a couple of years ago.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I'll be getting the car next weekend and will verify. The owner told me it was the 225 but you never know.

if that deal falls through, we are going to part out a 68 dart with later model (73-76) 225 powertrain installed. It runs pretty well, saw it driven up the driveway. I am located in La Plata, MD , parts should be available by end of this month.

Bob

I don't have one yet, but please send details (including price) if you don't want to post them here. Thanks

I have a few of them. One real GOOD ONE is from a 64 Valiant, but it has the later heads. It was totally rebuilt with less then 2 K on it. That one I'd like $500 for, and the other runnable ones I'd take $100 for.

I was able to get more details on the 225 that I picked up and it wasn't good. The owner told me that it had a miss in it and he felt that it was a bad valve. It's only good for scrap value at this point so take me off your list.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back