164   0   0
Contact seller
hi i am going to stat getting license plates from other states
so if u guys have any old plates u dont need or want let me know
i can pay shipping
i have indiana already lol thank u guys

have the following:

Texas - car and truck
New Mexico - car - yellow passenger, can get "balloon" plates at yard - they look like a high ball iin a glass
Arizona - older red plate
California-several available, including a black plate
Massachusetts - old 64 car plate, very good cond

I'll have to look and see if I have any extras - have a complete state and Canadian run plus some foreign plates for 1965 since I have 4 65 A Bodies; also a complete run of Bicentennial plates and a complete state run of my birth year. Still looking for a couple of Canadian plates for my birth year.

I can send one from Kentucky, and have several California plates but only blue or white - the only black plates I have are still on the vehicles they belong to.

Hmmm your gonna trade me one flip flop for each license plate I send you???Kewl deal!!!here ya go dood!!!! these are all diffrent in some way,color, county,state,they just all diffrent,autograph one of them flip flop's with your handle from f.A.B.O. and I'm gonna use them to decorate "waggin & neeter's" tiki bar/hot tub area! anyone else got a blown out flip flop send it and a story about the blowout(make up a good one),don't forget the autograph on the side your foot goes on!!!we can listen to jimmy buffet and down a few in the hot tubb and tell racin stories at waggin's doo drop inn!
P.S. I still gotta go raid my buddies plate collection!!!

tags.JPG

new tikibar.JPG

myflipflop.JPG

Been real busy at work this week, but my wife made it to the post office yesterday so KY, NV and CA are finally on there way.

What's your birth year? I might be able to find some Canadian ones for you.
Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back