-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjkadron

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know a bunch of you A-body guys change to coil-overs. And I was wondering if any of you had old torsion bars that you wanted to get rid of for pretty cheap (or free!!). Anything bigger than the smallest 6-cyl bars(what I have) would be an improvement. Big block bars would be awesome! Let me know and what you might be interested in trading for. I have all kinds of stuff.

Thanks for your time,

Benjamin

I know a bunch of you A-body guys change to coil-overs. And I was wondering if any of you had old torsion bars that you wanted to get rid of for pretty cheap (or free!!). Anything bigger than the smallest 6-cyl bars(what I have) would be an improvement. Big block bars would be awesome! Let me know and what you might be interested in trading for. I have all kinds of stuff.

Thanks for your time,

Benjamin

Where are you located? I have several pair.

Welcome to FABO Benjamin! I can check to see what I have in the garage but would be much more motivated to do so if I saw an intro (and perhaps some pics of your car). We like pics here.

I'm in Sharps Chapel TN(east). Which it should say now.. And I added the pictures and intro. SGBARRACUDA and crackedback how much are you wanting for them? and what sizes?

Thanks for all the interest.

Benjamin

I have a set of 65 barracuda V-8 bars if your interested. 765-524-6036 Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back